We perform galvanization of ferrous parts.
Dimension of tanks of the suspension technology 1600 x 600 x 800 (l x w x h)
Galvanization using suspension and collective technology
- Fe/Zn 5-20 μm - thick-layer passivation, blue passivation without Cr6+, yellow chromate + sealing of suspension alloyed galvanization: zinc - iron
Suspension alloyed galvanization: zinc - iron
- Fe/ZnFe 5-20 μm - black passivation without Cr6+, black chromate + sealing
Suspension alloyed galvanization: zinc - nickel
- Fe/ZnNi 5-20 μm - transparent passivation, black passivation + sealing
Galvanizing process control - back traceability
- Software of the galvanization line enables automatic regulation and control of parameters, including back traceability and printing of required parameters.
- Metering of prescribed layer thickness by the FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDL® 230 device.
- Testing of corrosive resistance in saliferous fog in accordance with SS DIN 50 021, EN ISO 9227.
The galvanizing plant is certified for galvanization
of parts for the automotive industry as per requirements of the following
standards: DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.